Competitive Dog Activities Around Fort Wayne IN
Dog Activities To Help Your Dog Stay In Shape!
Splash Your Pup is the leading indoor dog dock diving and training facility in the greater Fort Wayne area! Our certified trainers and coaches will offer you and your dog a chance to freely dive and swim, getting them ready for a dock diving competition or just to have fun in the water! Dogs love the water, but living in the midwest we only have a few short precious months where our dogs can enjoy the water. That's where Splash Your Pup differs! Our pool is indoors, meaning you can come by anytime to reap the benefits! We're a nationally recognized dog swimming facility, and are owned & operated by certified dog training specialists. That means you and your dog are in the best of hands.
Our indoor pool provides you and your dog a safe place to swim, with ramps and diving platforms that are designed to help facilitate practice, casual exercise, train, or just splash and have fun with you! Many owners enjoy playing a game of fetch with their dogs in the pool, and the dogs love it too! We have the highest quality ozone filtration system that's available, and we combine that with our safe and non-toxic minerals - this ensures that you and your best friend are safe, sanitary, and clean in our pools. We wouldn't let your dogs swim in our pools if they weren't safe, which is why we keep our pools clean of harsh chemicals. Our members enjoy private swimming sessions, one-on-one dock diving and jumping training, group swimming, and much more!
Some of the many reasons to start swimming with your dog include:
- Resistance from the water helps improve muscle strength, while working the cardio-vascular and respiratory systems.
- The stronger the muscles, the more resistant a dog will be to injuries sustained during typical exercise.
- Helps with rehabilitation from various forms of injuries.
- Assists in movement for arthritic dogs.
- Helps with weight loss
- Positive reinforcement techniques ensure a fun/stress-free environment
- Group lessons and leagues are a fun way to meet other dog sport lovers while embracing a fun competition.
- A dog doesn't have to jump 25' feet to have fun!
How Much It Costs
Pricing and Options
30 Minute Open Splash - $30
To become eligible for Open SPLASH your dog must be evaluated by our knowledgeable staff to determine that he/she can exit the pool safely, swim comfortably (life vests are always allowed), and is not in any visible stress or pain. Visit our Become a Member page to learn more, and remember - Splash Your Pup, LLC is based on FUN!
Open SPLASH is perfect for:
- Dock Diving -- Fun or competition practice
- Harnessing your dog's inner fish
30 Minutes Assisted Splash - $50
Trainer assisted SPLASHes are for dogs that are not yet ready for Open SPLASHes, or for owners who want extra guidance on the dock. A trainer assisted SPLASH is perfect for Rookie SPLASHers who need more time to love the pool.
If you are a current Dock Diver, we recommend scheduling your assisted SPLASH when Cheri or Danielle are on the dock. If your dog needs rehabilitation from an injury or weight loss, we recommend your SPLASH with Kathleen, our massage therapist and FitPAWS Master Trainer.
Buy 4 Open Splash Sessions, Get One Free - $120
Get 5 thirty-minute swimming sessions for the price of four, a savings of $30!
Buy 4 Assisted Splash Sessions, Get One Free - $200
Get 5 thirty-minute splash training sessions for the price of four, a savings of $50!
Commonly Asked Questions:
How Should I Prepare my Dog Prior to Arriving?
- Do not feed your dog 3-4 hours before a swim session.
- Make sure to potty your dog prior to swimming. There is a designated potty area on the front of the building. Anyone who does not clean up after their dog will not be allowed to use our facility. This also includes cleaning up after your dog indoors.
- Dogs should be brushed out prior to entering the pool. Brushes are available for use in the wash/dry area. If the dog is dirty or muddy, you will be required to rinse your dog before entering the pool.
- Toenails must be trimmed with smooth edges. Nails will be checked prior to swim, and if trimming or filing is required, there will be a $10 fee. Sharp/long toenails can damage the pool.
- Defecation in the pool will result in a clean-up fee, that fee can range from $25-$150, depending on the extent of the stool in the pool and whether or not the pool needs to be shut down for the rest of the day. Session will end and no refund will be given.
- Dogs should be in good health and free of any communicable conditions.