Affordable Dog Diving Close To Cleveland OH
Get Your Dog Ready For Competition With Our Dog Diving
Splash Your Pup is the leading indoor dog dock diving and training facility in the greater Cleveland OH area! Our certified trainers and coaches will offer you and your dog a chance to freely dive and swim, getting them ready for a dock diving competition or just to have fun in the water! Dogs love the water, but living in the midwest we only have a few short precious months where our dogs can enjoy the water. That's where Splash Your Pup differs! Our pool is indoors, meaning you can come by anytime to reap the benefits! We're a nationally recognized dog swimming facility, and are owned & operated by certified dog training specialists. That means you and your dog are in the best of hands.
Our indoor pool provides you and your dog a safe place to swim, with ramps and diving platforms that are designed to help facilitate practice, casual exercise, train, or just splash and have fun with you! Many owners enjoy playing a game of fetch with their dogs in the pool, and the dogs love it too! We have the highest quality ozone filtration system that's available, and we combine that with our safe and non-toxic minerals - this ensures that you and your best friend are safe, sanitary, and clean in our pools. We wouldn't let your dogs swim in our pools if they weren't safe, which is why we keep our pools clean of harsh chemicals. Our members enjoy private swimming sessions, one-on-one dock diving and jumping training, group swimming, and much more!
Some of the many reasons to start swimming with your dog include:
- Resistance from the water helps improve muscle strength, while working the cardio-vascular and respiratory systems.
- The stronger the muscles, the more resistant a dog will be to injuries sustained during typical exercise.
- Helps with rehabilitation from various forms of injuries.
- Assists in movement for arthritic dogs.
- Helps with weight loss
- Positive reinforcement techniques ensure a fun/stress-free environment
- Group lessons and leagues are a fun way to meet other dog sport lovers while embracing a fun competition.
- A dog doesn't have to jump 25' feet to have fun!
How Much It Costs
Pricing and Options
30 Minute Open Splash - $30
To become eligible for Open SPLASH your dog must be evaluated by our knowledgeable staff to determine that he/she can exit the pool safely, swim comfortably (life vests are always allowed), and is not in any visible stress or pain. Visit our Become a Member page to learn more, and remember - Splash Your Pup, LLC is based on FUN!
Open SPLASH is perfect for:
- Dock Diving -- Fun or competition practice
- Harnessing your dog's inner fish
30 Minutes Assisted Splash - $50
Trainer assisted SPLASHes are for dogs that are not yet ready for Open SPLASHes, or for owners who want extra guidance on the dock. A trainer assisted SPLASH is perfect for Rookie SPLASHers who need more time to love the pool.
If you are a current Dock Diver, we recommend scheduling your assisted SPLASH when Cheri or Danielle are on the dock. If your dog needs rehabilitation from an injury or weight loss, we recommend your SPLASH with Kathleen, our massage therapist and FitPAWS Master Trainer.
Buy 4 Open Splash Sessions, Get One Free - $120
Get 5 thirty-minute swimming sessions for the price of four, a savings of $30!
Buy 4 Assisted Splash Sessions, Get One Free - $200
Get 5 thirty-minute splash training sessions for the price of four, a savings of $50!
Commonly Asked Questions:
What Should I Bring?
- Be prepared to get wet -- it is highly recommended you bring an extra pair of shoes, wear quick dry clothing, or a change of clothes. A drying station is available after swim and towels are provided.
- You can bring your own floatable toys, but there are also training aids available for purchase.
- We require a hard copy of proof of vaccinations. We require rabies and distemper, and titers are allowed. No exceptions - if you forget vaccine paperwork you will not be allowed to swim and will be charged a late cancellation fee of $50. Your vaccine paperwork will be kept on file and will be expected to be updated on due dates.
- You are welcome to bring children on the deck, but they must listen to instructions and not present a safety risk. Splash Your Pup staff may ask children to leave deck area if we determine there is a safety risk to the dog or children. No one under 18 is allowed on the dock without a parent or guardian present.
- No food or drink allowed on the dock.
- No treats on the dock. The reason for this is treats may clog the filtration system. Also, due to some dogs not chewing and swallowing treats it could be a choking hazard or cause your dog to swallow too much water.