Splash Your Pup is Dayton, Ohio’s premier indoor dog swimming, dock diving, and training facility.
Indoor dock diving comes to Dayton, Ohio!!!
Dock diving is a new and exciting canine sport taking the country by storm, and Splash Your Pup is the first indoor, year-round dock diving pool in the Dayton area. Our facility is the first to offer training and open rental of an indoor dog pool for dock diving and swimming, and no matter what breed or size of your dog, he or she can enjoy the sport of dock diving. If dock diving does not interest you or your dog, swimming is also an option. With a 37’ pool, there is plenty of room for your dog to exercise!
Everyone at Splash Your Pup is dedicated to the well-being of every fur child. Our experienced staff is always happy to answer any questions to aid you in establishing a happy and healthy relationship with your dog. Meet Our Team.
Finally, a Pool Designed Just for Dogs and Their Owners!
Our facility features a year-round, indoor pool designed specifically for dogs and their owners. It utilizes an advanced filtration system, combined with specialized minerals, in order to provide a clean swimming experience. The pool only requires a small, but very safe amount of chlorine, which allows the pool to stay clean, but to avoid irritating your pet’s skin. Additionally, our pool features ramps for easy access in and out of the pool, as well as a dock similar to those used in official dock diving competitions, so your best friend can get the training and practice they need to get an edge on the competition!
Pricing and Options
30 Minute Private Splash - $30
To become eligible for Private SPLASH your dog must be evaluated by our knowledgeable staff to determine that he/she can exit the pool safely, swim comfortably (life vests are always allowed), and is not in any visible stress or pain. Visit our First Splash page to learn more, and remember - Splash Your Pup, LLC is based on FUN!
PRIVATE SPLASH is perfect for:
- Dock Diving – Fun or competition practice
- Harnessing your dog’s inner fish
30 Minutes Assisted Splash - $50
Trainer assisted SPLASHes are for dogs that are not yet ready for Open SPLASHes, or for owners who want extra guidance on the dock. A trainer assisted SPLASH is perfect for Rookie SPLASHers who need more time to love the pool.
If you are a current Dock Diver, we recommend scheduling your assisted SPLASH when Cheri or Danielle are on the dock. If your dog needs rehabilitation from an injury or weight loss, we recommend your SPLASH with Kathleen, our massage therapist and FitPAWS Master Trainer.
Buy 5 Open Splash Sessions, Get One Free - $150
Get 5 thirty-minute swimming sessions for the price of four, a savings of $30!
Buy 5 Assisted Splash Sessions, Get One Free - $250
Get 5 thirty-minute splash training sessions for the price of four, a savings of $50!
Splashers Get Access to the Following Features and Amenities:
- Year-Round Pool Access
- Advanced Filtration System
- One-on-One Attention from Experienced Trainers to Help Improve Technique
- Private Swim Sessions
- A Friendly, Welcoming Atmosphere
- Group Diving Lessons for All Ability Levels
- A Convenient Online Booking System
- Drying Area and Drying Towels for Your Pup
- Changing Rooms
What Are the Benefits of Dog Swimming?
Dog swimming and dock diving is an activity that is not only fun, but also encourages fitness and provides many great benefits. Best of all, it’s an activity than be enjoyed by dogs of any size, breed, or age!
Some of the many reasons to start swimming with your dog include:
- Resistance from the water helps improve muscle strength, while working the cardio-vascular and respiratory systems.
- The stronger the muscles, the more resistant a dog will be to injuries sustained during typical exercise.
- Helps with rehabilitation from various forms of injuries.
- Assists in movement for arthritic dogs.
- Helps with weight loss
- Positive reinforcement techniques ensure a fun/stress-free environment
- Group lessons and leagues are a fun way to meet other dog sport lovers while embracing a fun competition.
- A dog doesn’t have to jump 25’ feet to have fun!